Friday 15 April 2011

More!



Whilst I was photographing the card, I photographed a couple of pages of my sketchbook too. I had this idea that I could make a mini sort of comic strip for every year of my life- no matter how mundane, I figure if it stuck in my head for so long that it must be important to me... But yeah, they're just rough things- 

The first one is 1991 and is based on a vivid memory of me and my brother sitting in a box, we often did this I don't really remember why though lol my brother is fairly accurate, I'm not, my face wasn't as wide and my eyes weren't as far apart. The second is 2001, I'm 14 by this point and have gone to a friends house and accidentally tried vodka for the first time. I genuinely thought it was nail varnish remover and was convinced that I was going to die... The last one is last year at work in a mailing house, messing about with a mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment